Join the Running on Love Team, and run or walk with us in support of your favorite cause!
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3!
Sign up and Join
Running on Love
Click here to sign up!
Choose Your Cause
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
- Multiple Sclerosis Research
- Alzheimer’s Association
- American Cancer Society
- Hearing Loss Association of New Jersey
- American Heart Association
- Prevention First
- No Limits Foundation
or choose your own
Register for an event of your choice
Currently participating in the following:
or choose your own
Sign up and Join Our Team!
Join Team Running On Love and sign up for a donation of $36. Choose the cause that inspires you and pledge to raise donations for your charity event. Your sign up fee will be applied toward your donation total. For each full marathon and half marathon event you pledge to raise a minimum of $1500* in donations to help support your chosen charitable cause and join us in supporting our mission to give help and hope to those in need.
You will receive…
- Your own fundraising web page, that you can personalize, to help you collect the donations
- “Running On Love” dry weave running shirt
- Marathoners and Half Marathoners will receive Race day running singlets
- After reaching your fundraising goal you will receive a devotion web page hosted by RunningonLove.org, dedicating your charity event to someone you love
- Reach your fundraising goal of $1,500 prior to race day and registration/race fees will be reimbursed
- Online team support, coaching and group runs/walks scheduled
- Motivational support and mentoring all along the way
- The Running on Love team members will receive a discount to participate in a ChiRunning Workshop, provided by David Stretanski, Certified ChiRunning Instructor
*Running on Love athletes will be responsible for costs such as marathon registration, transportation and hotel accommodations. 75% of all fundraising proceeds after web transaction fees are paid will be donated to the charity of your own choosing and 25% will be donated to Running on Love to continue our mission of giving help and hope to noble causes and organizations in need.
Fundraising goals and incentives for our Running on Lovers:
- Pledge to raise $1500 in donations to help support your chosen charitable cause.
- Raise your fundraising goal of $1,500 prior to your event date and ROL will pay race registration.
- Two participants may choose to pair up as a team in an event and share the fundraising goals and milestones for incentives however each participant must sign up and register individually.
- Teams consisting of more than two participants will need to meet increased fundraising goals to receive prizes as specified. Each participant must sign up and register individually and the new fundraising goal will be established based upon the number of participants on a team.
- Running on Love is an incentive based fundraising organization encouraging and helping all of its participants to Give Love and Touch the Lives of others.
What is ChiRunning®?
ChiRunning is the combination of running and very simple T’ai Chi concepts; such as alignment, relaxation, balance, moving from one’s center and cooperating with the forces of nature. This combination supports postural alignment and motion based on the body’s design, simple principles of nature and laws of physics. The result is a dramatic increase in energy efficiency and the reduction of fatigue, discomfort, aches/pains and injury. The overall benefit is a consistent and enjoyable lifelong fitness program.
ChiRunning makes running efficiently accessible to new runners, to people who have stopped running due to injury, to those who are concerned about the potential for injury, and to anyone who wants to have a competitive edge.
The ChiRunning, and complimentary ChiWalking® approaches to fitness have been published in best selling books, and are also featured in numerous news, fitness and health periodicals. A variety of instructional and program resources, as well as local instructors, are available to support the learning and practicing of these techniques.
To learn more about ChiRunning or ChiWalking, please visit http://www.eChiFitness.com.
ChiRunning® and ChiWalking® are registered trademarks of ChiLiving, Inc.
For more information, please call us at 973-637-0909 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Running on Love Team.