documents. In this post we will let you know how you can find MS office 2013 product key.
With Microsoft Office 2013 you can create Word files, Excel files, Powerpoint presentations, PDF files, Publish brochures/ envelopes/ flyers, etc, use OneNote and Access. In short, MS Office is an all-in- one software for creating office files and perfect or everyday use.
Features of Microsoft Office 2013
- Access to Words, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, Publisher, and OneNote.
- Edit PDF on MS Word 2013.
- Use ‘Read mode’ to avoid distraction while reading.
- Additional Excel templates with a number of styles.
- Convert document contents into tables and graphs.
- The number of customization tools for creating presentations.
- Draw, handwrite and swipe notes in OneNote.
- Store files to OneDrive- Microsoft’s unique cloud storage platform.
- 15GB free storage in OneDrive.
- Access files anywhere, anyplace and anytime into any device.
- Sync files with OneDrive from the internet connected device.
Why choose Microsoft Office 2013?
There are several reasons why you should choose Microsoft Office 2013 for your work. MS Office 2013 is an ideal word processing program for your personal, as well as, professional use. The amount of feasibility it offers can be possibly obtained from other similar software’s and this is why it is most preferred in professional organizations.
See Also: Ms office 2010 product key
Microsoft Office 2013 is available in separate packages including Microsoft Home and Student 2013 and Microsoft Office Professional 2013, which differs in the features and prices. The Office 2013 product can be purchased online from the Microsoft site or you can get it from any verified Microsoft retailer from your local store.
MS Office Home & Student 2013 can be purchased for $139.99 and Microsoft Office Professional 2013 can be availed just for $399.99 from the Microsoft official page.